- Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc. (ABLE) is a non-profit regional law firm that provides high-quality legal assistance in civil matters to help eligible low-income individuals and groups in western Ohio achieve self-reliance, and equal justice and economic opportunity.
- To receive legal help from Legal Aid of Western Ohio, Inc. (LAWO), Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc. (ABLE) or a pro bono program, you must be: low-income; and live in one of 32-counties of northwest and west-central Ohio or be an Ohio resident and have a legal problem in one of 32-counties of northwest and west-central Ohio, and complete an application for services.
- The Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) provides innovative opportunities for attorneys to perform pro bono civil legal services to benefit persons with limited financial resources.
- Leveraging online innovation, Ohio Legal Help seeks to improve justice and fairness for all Ohioans by removing barriers to the law so that they can understand their legal options, make informed decisions and connect to local legal and community resources.
- The DBA enhances member professional standards of excellence, collaboration among the Bench and Bar, the successful practice of law, and the personal well-being of our members.
- The Montgomery County Clerk of Courts is a complex organization that serves the Common Pleas Court, General Division; Domestic Relations Court; County Municipal Courts; and the Second District Court of Appeals. The Auto Title Division offers a wide variety of services including titling of motor vehicles and processing passport applications.
University of Dayton Law Clinic - 937.229.3817
- University of Dayton Law clinics are staffed by third-year students and advisors.